11/18/10

It takes a village...of vaginas..

to raise a child..  Have you heard of the saying "It takes a village to raise a child."?  It's kind of like that, just a little different.

Most of you know that Hubby and I are in the middle of adopting a baby from Ethiopia.  This is one of the most exciting times for us, but it has been somewhat difficult.  We have been in the process for over 1 1/2 years, and we still have about 10 months left on the waiting list (give or take a few months).   Besides all of the paperwork and intense process to get on the list, it is unbelievably expensive to adopt a baby.  So while 10 months seems like so far away, it really gives us the time we need to get it together.

So here I am...on a vagina crusade!!  With each vagina on the table up at ELDO we are that much closer to getting our baby.  I work to get this child.  It is my motivation.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE what I do, but sometimes I feel like I cannot wax not one more vagina, and then the call comes in, and I will make sure to fit my client in..

So I basically need every vagina in Boulder up on the table so we can get our baby!!  So, as the new saying goes, It Takes A Village...of Vaginas..to raise a child!

P.S. When hubby read this...he said "You don't only wax vaginas"...duly noted.

4 comments: