10/25/10

How about a nice big cup...

of shut the fuck up!  This is not about hairy vaginas.  This is about the high maintenance people attached to the vaginas.  And some of them...attached to a penis.  I know that it is my choice to live in Boulder.  I love it!  I love my family, my friends, the scenery, the walks, the weather, so many things.  What I don't love are the idiots walking around this town, ruining my day.  You can't beat a dead horse!  So shut up!  Stop, look, listen.  Didn't we learn that in kindergarten?  These crazy people are not stopping, looking, or listening.  They are talking talking talk talk talk....I have a wonderful relationship with G-d and the Universe..and so grateful when it all falls into place, or for the lessons learned..etc..I just don't feel the need to talk about it ALL day ALL the time.  Just STOP..for one second, and live. It's like all this enlightenment is paralyzing them to be stuck in this vicious cycle and they feel the need to force this phony baloney bullshit on me..and you!  That's what I think it is, phony..there is nothing authentic about it. It's a learned response.

So here is my request brothers and sisters...if you are using any of the following words, please don't talk to me until Thursday, when I am having a margarita at the Rio: integrating, processing, deep, cultivating, new chapter, sitting with, authentic, soul searching, infinite love and gratitude..

See you at the Rio! 

No comments:

Post a Comment