10/22/10

I’m sorry…do I know you?

It happens all of the time.  Walking around in Whole Foods..and someone says "Hi, Rachel" I smile politely but have absolutely no idea who she is.  Walking down Pearl Street, I see a wave, I wave back..uuuum, yeah, not really sure.  I assume I know her from being on the table up at ELDO.  I can't really say "can you show me your vagina, it may jog my memory."

The truth is I don’t really know what my clients look like.  If I had to pick one of my clients out in a line-up, the only way for me to identify her, would be for her to pull her pants down.  “#3, step forward, drop your draws.” Oh yeah..I know her!

I am focused.  I see hair and I must remove it.  That is the only thing I am paying attention to.  Sometimes a new client will return for her second wax, I cannot remember for the life of me seeing her before until I start the wax.  Usually by the third wax I know.

So, if you see me at Whole Foods, or on Pearl Street, or maybe at the local coffee shop, I am not being rude, I just have no idea what you look like from the waist up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment