10/19/10

Pubs, pubs, are good for the...


Well, actually..in my opinion, they are good for nothing.  Some women say, “I love my hairy man”..well, have you ever given him a blow job without his hairy balls in your mouth?  If  she had, she would no longer make that statement.  Or, in the middle of your hot passionate foreplay, “ccchchh, cchcchh,” while trying to dig the pubic hair out of the back of your throat?  Yes, I understand that pubic hair serves a purpose, but really.
I have to explain to hubby every now and again, he would get a lot more action if he would manscape a little more.  This time I decided to take matters into my own hands.  Why not?  I trim pubs all day up at the office.  I try not to have my clients trim themselves because usually they trim too short, and that is a problem for waxing.  The hair needs to be ¼” long to be waxed.  Too long, too short, no good.  When a vagina is out of control, I grab my little scissors , “We are just gonna give you a little haircut”.  Sometimes I like to open and close the scissors quickly just for sound effects. 
So, I grabbed my little scissors  while hubby and I were in the shower.   I start cutting, and then realized I didn't have my contacts in.  Oopsie.  As the scissor gets full, I clean it off in the water and then scream and shuffle my feet back from the water, as if I were in the ocean trying to stay away from the jelly fish.  

AAAACK..pubic hair is bad enough, but wet pubic hair..Ugh.  I hate pubs.  It’s no wonder I rip them out for a living. 
So lesson of the day: hair needs to be ¼” long for a good wax and pubic hair is gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment